Fellowship Bible Church is a non-denominational, evangelical church that strives to invite people to enter into God’s story, equipping, and releasing them to become reproducing disciples of Christ. Our goal is to provide a personal and authentic environment in which every person can become a more fully devoted follower of Christ. Click here to learn more about us and what we value.
Current Job Openings:
Administrator | Job description |
Fellowship Bible Church of Conway, Arkansas is looking for a high caliber team member to join our staff. Nestled in a great, family focused community, Fellowship has been growing for a number of years and is looking to bolster that growth by hiring this key position. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in accounting as well as a proven track record of leading individuals and teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits.
- 403b with matching contributions.
- A “family” environment.
- Meaningful work.
- Fantastic team that cheers on one another’s success.
What is required for this role in terms of skills?
- Minimum of 4 year’s broad experience in accounting.
- Experience gathering user requirements and report preparation.
- Experience with budgets of $1mil or more.
- Provide proactive leadership with –
- Suppliers and contracts.
- Physical building and grounds.
- General and logistical responsibilities with church operations.
- Volunteer teams in support of these areas.
What is preferred for this role?
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Non-profit accounting experience
- Must be a believer in Jesus Christ, mature in faith and practice, and in agreement with Fellowship’s doctrinal beliefs.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent field.
- Four years’ experience in an accounting paid position, with demonstrated competency in bookkeeping, payroll, benefits, budgeting, expense forecasting, cash flow, and tracking trends.
- Must be detail-oriented, task driven with the ability to plan and execute a project from start to finish.
- Skill in creating and sustaining teams.
- Capacity to manage contractors, vendors, and salespersons.
- Must have strong written and spoken communication skills.
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Fellowship Wedding Coordinator | The successful candidates will be servant-hearted and detailed oriented. The Fellowship Wedding Coordinator is the bridge between the bride and Fellowship to ensure a fantastic wedding. The main objective for the wedding coordinator is to serve the families involved with the wedding, while upholding Fellowship policies to ensure everything goes smoothly on all fronts. Qualifications are the Fellowship Wedding Coordinator must be a current member of Fellowship and be available both Friday and Saturday of wedding weekends. Read the full job description for this key role at Fellowship by clicking here, then email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview after reviewing the job description.