In 1987, a growing number of believers in Conway began meeting together to discuss and pray about the possibility of starting a new local church. They came from various church backgrounds but had a few things very much in common. They all desired to be a part of a church where Sunday worship was authentic, personal, and free from program-driven agenda. They wanted a church where the common member was equipped to minister within the body and in the community.
After two years of commuting to Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock on Sundays, a charter was drawn up, elders were selected, and Fellowship Bible Church officially began as a local Conway church on June 1, 1989. Since then, we have held Sunday services in two warehouses and two former church buildings, moving every time we out-grew the space we were in. In 1998 we opened our current church home here at 1051 Hogan Lane. Now, 28 years later, we continue to strive to provide a personal and authentic environment in which each person can become a more fully-devoted follower of Christ.