“Relating to One Another in Love and Service”
Sermon Slides – Click Here
Love One Another
(John 13:34, 15:12, 17; Rom. 13:8; 1 Thess. 3:12, 4:9; 1 Pet. 1:22; 1 Jn 3:11, 4:7, 11; 2 Jn 5)
- Bear one another’s burdens. (Gal. 6:2)
- Tolerate one another in love. (Eph. 4:2)
- Greet one another with a kiss of love. (1 Pet. 5:14)
- Be devoted to one another in love. (Rom. 12:10)
- Give preference to one another in honor. (Rom. 12:10)
- Regard one another as more important than yourselves. (Phil. 2:3)
- Encourage and build up one another. (1 Thess. 5:11)
- Stimulate one another to love and good deeds. (Heb. 10:24)
- Clothe yourselves in humility toward one another. (1 Pet. 5:5)
Serve One Another
(1 Peter 4:10)
- Be at peace with one another. (Mark 9:50)
- Don’t grumble among one another. (John 6:43)
- Wash one another’s feet. (John 13:14)
- Be of the same mind with one another. (Rom. 12:16, 15:5)
- Do not judge one another, and don’t put a stumbling block in a brother’s way. (Rom. 14:13)
- Accept one another. (Rom. 15:7)
- Wait for one another before beginning the Lord’s Supper. (1 Cor. 11:33)
- Don’t bite, devour, and consume one another. (Gal. 5:15)
- Don’t boastfully challenge or envy one another. (Gal. 5:26)
- Gently, patiently tolerate one another. (Eph. 4:2)
- Speak truth to one another. (Eph. 4:25)
- Be kind, tender-hearted, and forgiving to one another. (Eph. 4:32)
- Be subject to one another. (Eph. 5:21)
- Don’t lie to one another. (Col. 3:9)
- Bear with and forgive one another. (Col. 3:13)
- Comfort one another concerning the resurrection. (1 Thess. 4:18)
- Seek good for one another, and don’t repay evil for evil. (1 Thess. 5:15)
- Don’t complain against one another. (James 4:11, 5:9)
- Confess sins to one another and pray for one another. (James 5:16)
- Be hospitable to one another. (1 Pet. 4:9)
Fellowship Bible Church
emphasizes relationships over rituals and rules
as we seek to serve one another in love.
- I will love ___________________________ by _____________________________.
- I will serve by ________________________________________________________.
This Week’s Growth Guide
God’s Word is both central and critical to your spiritual growth. We invite you to utilize the Growth Guide during the week to further your application of the Truth from the message.
- Monday John 13:1-17
- Tuesday John 13:31-38
- Wednesday John 15:1-17
- Thursday Galatians 5:1-15
- Friday Ephesians 4:1-6, 25-32
Check out the bulletin for the following summer opportunities to connect and serve.
• Serve in Fellowship Kids over the summer.
• Girlfriend’s hospitality study.
• Serve at the Go Store.
• Serve in VBS this summer.
• Join us for Fellowship 101.
Summer Servants Needed
Invest in the Next Generation this Summer
Invest in your summer while investing in the kids at Fellowship Kids Camp.
We have roles for all skill sets and involvement levels desired. Currently we need 40 more people
to fully staff our summer.
Contact Heather at email@example.com
to hear how you can be part of what God is doing.
Making Room: A Study on Biblical Hospitality June 13, 20, 27 | 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Ladies, come enjoy getting to know other women while exploring the topic of Biblical Hospitality. We will have two weeks of the study and then have dinner together the third week. Childcare is available by RSVP to our childcare coordinator Shanna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Week one will be at the home of Alicia Gough #4 Bunker hill. The study will be facilitated by Alicia Gough and Anna Wanamaker. Sign-up begins May 20 at the Connection Center. You can order your book at by clicking here.
Nicaragua Medical Mission Interest Meeting | June 3 | 12:30 p.m.
The fall trip to Nicaragua this year is October 6-13. In addition to our teaching at the Bible Institute, we are taking a medical team of doctors, dentists, nurses, And pharmacists to work in Barrio Aleman with the Miskito People on the Atlantic Coast. We will be having an informational meeting for all those interested on June 3rd immediately after 2nd service. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP by Wednesday, May 30 to email@example.com.
New to Fellowship? Join us for fellowship 101 | June 10 | 9 a.m. service
you are invited to come explore Fellowship, learn about our values, why we do things the way we do, and get answers to any questions you might have. Whether you’re just checking us out or have been visiting Fellowship for awhile, we hope you’ll join us Sunday, June 10 at 9:00 a.m. Stop by the Connection Center or sign up online fellowshipconway.org/register.
Father’s Day Slideshow June 17
We want to celebrate the great dads of fellowship. Email one photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off at the church office before 2 p.m. on Monday, June 11 to be part of the father’s Day slide show. please use a high-resolution image for best results.
Automate the Important | Get Started: fellowshipconway.com/give
The mission of Fellowship Bible Church could not be accomplished without the faithful giving of the Fellowship family. As you enjoy your summer travel and vacations, we have made it easy for you to continue to support the mission of Fellowship. We are asking for you to consider “automating the important” over the summer months by setting up recurring giving through the summer. This will help offset the typical drop in summer giving that Fellowship experiences and bolster ministry going into the Fall.
Go Store Date: May 23 | Time: 6:30-9:00 p.m.
Girlfriends Go to Go! Come enjoy music, refreshments and connecting with others as we serve the Lord by serving at The GO Store. This is a great opportunity to see firsthand what God is doing through The GO Store, beyond just packing shoe boxes, and get more information about ongoing opportunities to be involved.
IFO Summer Conversation Club | Date: June 7 | time: 6:00 p.m.
Fellowship Bible Church has the opportunity to provide dinner for the IFO Conversation Club on June 7. If you are able to provide a main/side, fruit, or dessert contact Miseon at 501-205-9207 or email@example.com. Please bring all dishes to Second Baptist Student Center by 5:45 p.m. Also, if you are able, stay and enjoy dinner and conversation with students from all over the world.
Click Here if you would like to give a gift.
To make a gift or a commitment to Generations, you can click Here.
Weekly Budget 24,808
Giving For 5/06 23,983
Giving For 5/13 14,215
YTD Budget 1,116,822
YTD Giving 1,099,998
Over (under) (16,824)
Generations Campaign Total Pledge 1,542,630