Today’s message was a memorial to Bert Alexander and Jack Logan who lost their lives 10 years ago on a mission trip in Nicargua and how God has used that trajedy to further His purposes.
- Monday: James 1
- Tuesday: James 2
- Wednesday: James 3
- Thursday: James 4
- Friday: James 5
Next Steps from Today’s Message
- I will be bold and commit to living for Christ in a way that leaves a legacy for God’s glory.
- I will get involved in missions by ___________________________.
Home Church Questions
- Review the story of Bert and Jack that was told and discuss what you remember if you were here, or how this impacted you hearing it for the first time.
- How do you think you would have responded if you were in the same situation as Jack and Bert?
- What would you want your last words to be if you had a chance to think about it?
- Who has left a legacy on your life by how they lived or words they left with you that shaped you?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave after you die?
- What needs to change in how you are living now to leave the kind of legacy you want to leave after you are gone?
- How can your life be something that brings God glory?
New to Fellowship? We’re so glad you’re here today. Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card. Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium where you will receive a welcome gift as well as answers to any questions you may have about the different ministries here at Fellowship.
Fellowship on the River May 1, 4:00 p.m. Join your Fellowship Family for one of the few church-wide events we have. Enjoy great food and live music while hanging out with some really great Fellowship people. Tickets go on sale TODAY Chicken – $8, Hamburgers $6, Hot Dogs $3.
Fellowship 101 New to Fellowship? Join us Sunday, April 17 (session 1), and April 24 (session 2), 9:00 a.m. in the library (located on the second floor). You will learn about our ministries, beliefs, and how the Lord is leading Fellowship. We encourage anyone looking to make Fellowship their home to go through both weeks of Fellowship101.
2016 Tacos4Life MobilePack April 13-16, 2016, hosted here at Fellowship. Get more details at T4LMobilePack.com. MobilePack t-shirts available in the church atrium.
Men’s Muster Men, we have a few spots remaining for our annual Men’s Muster April 8-10 at Shepherd of the Ozarks. This is your last chance to reserve your spot at
Bible Study Beginning Today ”I’M CURIOUS…” A Biblical Model for Engaging Relationally, April 3, 10, 17 at 10:45 a.m. A deeper look into the pattern of Jesus’ interactions with individuals to learn how to positively engage with others right where they are.
2016 Easter Offering Thank you for your faithfulness to seeing God’s purpose furthered through the Easter Offering. We are excited to share the amount raised next week!
2016 Senior Recognition If you have a graduating high school senior this year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure to recognize them on Sunday, April 24.
Baby Dedication Sunday, May 8 (both services) If you would like to have your baby dedicated, please email email@example.com.
July 1 – March 27, 2016
Weekly Budget Needs $21,577
Giving for 03/20/16 19,375
Giving for 03/27/16 27,942
Year to Date Needed 839,949
Year to Date Giving 863,283
Over (Under) Budget 23,334