ACTS: THE CHURCH ON MISSION
The Church on Mission
Sermon Slides – Click here
Saul’s transformation faces opposition
The road to spiritual maturity is marked by perseverance, persecution,
and people traveling ahead and behind you.
• Turning to Jesus demands testifying about Jesus. (9:20)
• Take the time to take root in Christ. (9:22)
• Changing allegiances changes alliances. (9:23)
• Community is critical to the Christian life. (9:26-31)
Peter and miraculous works
Jesus is still in the business of overcoming death to give life to those who believe.
We need to be in the business of telling others about Jesus.
• The miracles illustrated the Gospel.
• The miracles validated the Gospel.
The Church of Jesus Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit,
invites, equips, and releases
disciples to reproduce and spread the name of Jesus.
- I will commit to living in community with other believers.
- I will share Christ this week.
- I will invite friends, family, and those around me to come to Easter services at Fellowship.
This Week’s Growth Guide
God’s Word is both central and critical to your spiritual growth.
We invite you to utilize the Growth Guide during the week to further your application of the Truth from the message.
- Monday – Galatians 1:11-23
- Tuesday – Ephesians 2:1-10
- Wednesday – Philippians 1:1-11
- Thursday – Philippians 4:4-9
- Friday – Mark 11:1-11
Our Home Churches meet weekly to facilitate quicker relational depth, study the same passage taught Sunday to help apply Scripture in the context of community, and pray with one another. Home Church helps our body seek God’s best for one another.
Home Church Questions
• What was new or interesting from this passage?
• Does it surprise you that Paul went through a time of being rooted in Christ, before hitting his missionary journeys? Why or why not?
• Think through your conversion, did you have someone intentionally come alongside to help root you in the faith? Have you helped someone else get established in their faith?
• As you look around your life, is there a more mature believer you can spend some time with that could help you grow spiritually? Is there someone not as far along in their faith you can spend time with helping them grow? What obstacles do you see in doing either?
• What one thing will you do this week to grow deeper in your faith?
• As a Home Church spend time praying, by name, for someone in your life who is not a believer. If you cannot think of a non-believer in your life, ask the Lord to expand your circle so you can tell others about Jesus.
Friday, April 19 | 6:30 p.m.
Join us Friday, April 19, 6:30 p.m. as we remember together what Christ did on the
Cross on Good Friday through the Crucifixion Dinner.
Childcare will be provided for 6 years and under
(RSVP to Shann@conwaycorp.net for childcare requests).
Fellowship Easter Offering
Easter is a celebration of hope. Yet, millions of children worldwide have never heard of that hope. God is giving us the opportunity to be His hands and feet and to share the hope and Good News of the gospel through sending OCC shoeboxes. This year Fellowship’s goal is 6001 gospel opportunities with 2400 of those being packed during our church wide packing party in September. On Easter Sunday, we will be taking a special offering for the September packing party. To cover the cost of all boxes, including shipping, will take $38,400. Every 16 seconds a child comes to Christ through Operation Christmas Child! Please join us in continuing that legacy of HOPE by participating in our Easter Offering.
Fellowship Bible Church VBS | June 3-7
This summer kids can be a part of and experience Paul’s dangerous journey to share the truth. Cost: $25 per child. We are encouraging each child to invite one guest (not from Fellowship) to attend free! Registration is April 1-May 17 at fellowshipconway.org/register.
Is your SHAPE in Fellowship KIds?
We have a WONDERFUL problem in Fellowship Kids!! We have lots of new families coming to our church and we need your help in loving and serving them well. We have several new opportunities for you to serve in Fellowship Kids. We would love to have more classroom volunteers during both services, one-on-one buddies for our kiddos, as well as behind the scenes helpers. Whatever your gifting, we have a perfect fit for you. Give it a try for a few weeks… we think you will fall in love with Fellowship Kids! For more information contact email@example.com.
FSM Senior Sunday | May 5 | Both services
Fellowship is celebrating high School seniors and their families as they prepare to graduate. Sunday, May 5, during the beginning of both services, there will be a senior slide show, prayer, and during the second service, lunch for the seniors and their families. If you would like to be part of the slideshow and/or the lunch, please send pictures (5) and your RSVP’s to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24. If you have hard copies, please bring them to the ministry office. We look forward to celebrating this milestone with you!
Click Here if you would like to give a gift.
To make a gift or a commitment to Generations, you can click Here.
Weekly Budget 24,519
Giving For 03/24 29,525
Giving For 03/31 22,811
YTD Budget 980,769
YTD Giving 980,361
Over (under) (408)
Total Pledge 1,572,167