Your Unique Design
For This Week’s Teaching Slides, click here
Spiritual Gifts: Your Spiritually Empowered Service (Romans 12)
Heart: Your Passion for Service (Romans 1:8-10; 1 Timothy 1:3-5)
Abilities: Your Natural Abilities God Uses (Exodus 31:1-11)
Personality: Your Unchanging Orientation to Life (Barnabas – Acts of the Apostles)
Experience: Your Life Story Shaped by God (Romans 8:28)
God has uniquely shaped you
for a special place of service.
- Monday: Exodus 31:1-11
- Tuesday: Psalm 8
- Wednesday: 1 Peter 4:7-11
- Thursday: Colossians 4:7-18
- Friday: Romans 8:28-30
Next Steps from Today’s Message
- I will think about how I can use my natural abilities and talents for the cause of Christ.
- I will be honest about my personality with a friend and talk about how I might be used to make the name of Jesus more attractive.
- I will walk through my story this week and reflect on how God has shaped it to be a part of His grand story of redemption.
Home Church Questions
- Read Exodus 31:1-11.
- Read Romans 8:28-30.
- Is there anything that was new, memorable, or meaningful from this week’s message?
- Is there an immediate application you know you need to make?
- What are you really good at? In what ways do you excel in your career or hobbies?
- Are you more task oriented, or people oriented?
- Do you like working to make immediate visible progress, or do you like to develop and set up systems that work?
- What personality types kind of get under your skin?
- Do you really think that “all things” work together for good for those who love God?
- How have you seen God use events in your life to shape you to be who you are today?
- Where are you currently serving? If you are not serving, where do you see yourself serving?
New to Fellowship? We’re so glad you’re here today. Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card. Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium where you will receive a welcome gift as well as answers to any questions you may have about the different ministries here at Fellowship.
“Souper Bowl” Sunday As we enjoy the Big Game with lots of food and friends, there are many in our county that have little to no food. Fellowship is hosting a “Souper Bowl Sunday”, February 5th. We are asking everyone to bring as many “meaty” canned soups as they are able. All food donations will be taken to Bethlehem House to be given to under resourced people in our community. Food can be dropped off at the Connection Center.
Perspectives Experience God’s heart for all people and encounter the World Christian Movement. Discover practical and strategic opportunities to leverage your passions, training, and expertise for His glory. Monday nights, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. beginning January 23rd. Visit the Perspectives table in the Atrium TODAY for more information.
Father/Daughter Dance Saturday, February 11, 7-9:00 p.m. Fathers, we invite you to take your daughter (5th – 12th grade) to dinner and then join us here at Fellowship for a night of dancing and fun. Cost is $5 per daughter. Register online by February 3 at Fellowshipconway.org/Register. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Family Sunday: February 5 Our first of four services designed for you and your school aged children (K-12th grade) to worship, pray, sing and experience communion together. Fellowship Kids, birth – pre-school, will still be offered. Contact Heather McKinney with any questions.
Gerdes Drop In Replacement Shower Join us in assisting the Gerdes family by replacing items they lost in a recent house fire. Saturday, January 28, 2-4:00 p.m. Fellowship Atrium. The Gerdes’ are registered at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and Target. Questions? Contact Lesta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Spring Bible Study Precept’s Matthew (Ch. 1-13) – The King and the Kingdom of Heaven. Tuesdays beginning January 31, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (7 weeks). There is a nominal cost for the study guide and payment is due at time of sign-up. For more information see Mindy Chouinard at the Connection Center or contact her email@example.com.
Men’s 33 (Vol 6) Study Beginning February, 7 (6 week study) Tuesday evenings, 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday mornings, 5:30 a.m. Begin to think strategically about being a dad and prepare to launch healthy sons and daughters into the world. Register at Fellowshipconway.org/Register.
Downline Summit February 3-4. Great opportunity for those who want to begin discipleship or get more equipping on living out the Great Commission in their homes and community. For more information, or to sign up at a discounted rate, contact Chris Kear at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly Budget Needs $23,033
Giving for Week Ending 01/01/17 24,325
Giving for Week Ending 01/08/17 30,388
Year to Date Needed 644,926
Year to Date Giving 673,527
Over (Under) Budget 28,601