Your Unique Design
For This Week’s Teaching Slides, click here
A Biblical foundation and understanding of the mercies of God,
urges a total offering of self.
Respond to God’s mercies with your whole self.
We are pushed to conform to the pattern of this world,
but called to be transformed by the renewing of our mind.
Resist the mold of the world.
Renew the mind with the Word.
In view of the mercies of God, all that He has done,
we present our entire selves to Him as
No other response is reasonable.
- Monday: Romans 12:1-8
- Tuesday: 1 Peter 1:13-25
- Wednesday: 1 Peter 2:1-12
- Thursday: Ephesians 4:11-32
- Friday: Leviticus 1
Next Steps From Today’s Message
- I will renew my mind in the Word every day this week for at least 10 minutes each day.
- I will take steps to eliminate distractions that hinder me from offering myself as a living sacrifice as the Holy Spirit directs.
- I will take the SHAPE Assessment this week and/or choose at least one area to try out from the list of opportunities.
Home Church Questions
- Read Romans 12:1-2.
- Is there anything that was new, memorable, or meaningful from this week’s message?
- Have you taken the SHAPE assessment? Anything surprise you in the results?
- How often do you reflect on the mercies of God? What are some of His mercies that mean the most to you? Why?
- What does/would being a living sacrifice look like in your daily life?
- How do you personally practice renewing your mind? What patterns do you see in your life when you are not consistently renewing your mind in the Word?
- What steps will you take this week to put Romans 12:1-2 into practice?
- If you have taken the SHAPE assessment, but did not select an area to try out, please take a few minutes looking at your results and the list of opportunities. Click an area of service to give it a try.
New to Fellowship? We’re so glad you’re here today. Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card. Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium where you will receive a welcome gift as well as answers to any questions you may have about the different ministries here at Fellowship.
Fellowship 101 New to Fellowship? Join us Sunday, February 12 (session 1) and February 19 (session 2) 9:00 a.m. in the Library (located on the second floor). You will learn more about our ministries, priorities, and how the Lord is leading Fellowship. Register at fellowshipconway.org/register/
Souper Bowl Sunday Next Sunday, February 5 is “Souper Bowl Sunday”! Please bring as many “meaty” canned soups as your family is able to. All food donations will be taken to Bethlehem House to be given to help families right here in our community. Food can be dropped off at the Connection Center.
IFO Conversation Club Fellowship will be providing meals February 2. Please bring a main, side or dessert to the 2nd Baptist Student Center by 5:50 p.m. Contact Miseon Seong at email@example.com.
Family Sunday: February 5 Our first of four services designed for you and your school aged children (K-12th grade) to worship, pray, sing and experience communion together. Fellowship Kids, birth – pre-school, will still be offered. Contact Heather McKinney with any questions.
Men’s 33 (Vol 6) Study Beginning next week February 7 and 8 (Tuesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday mornings at 5:30 a.m.), the men will dive into a 6-week study of “A Man and His Fatherhood.” Register at fellowshipconway.org/register.
Girlfriends Gatherings are Back! Gatherings will be Thursday evenings, 6:30-8:30 p.m. starting February 9, 2950 Franklin Circle (home of Lisa Winbourne). Cathy Lee will share on her mission trip to Nagaland, India. For more information contact Char Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downline Summit This weekend, February 3-4 is a great opportunity to get inspired and practically equipped for living out the Great Commission in your homes and community. Learn more by contacting Chris Kear at email@example.com for more information and to sign up at a discounted rate.
Discover How You Were Shaped to Serve Take the next step in finding a fulfilling place to serve using your God-given talents, skills, abilities, and experiences. Go to http://tinyurl.com/hfdfxgb to take the SHAPE profile & assessment, which will help you explore your unique SHAPE, and give you some practical insight into how you can get started serving in a current ministry area. You can also find a list of all our current service opportunities and ministries on InFellowship. Find an opportunity, sign up or contact the leader, then get started using your SHAPE!
Weekly Budget Needs $23,033
Giving for Week Ending 01/15/17 29,272
Giving for Week Ending 01/22/17 25,957
Year to Date Needed 690,992
Year to Date Giving 728,757
Over (Under) Budget 37,765