Your Unique Design
For This Week’s Teaching Slides, click here
Spiritual Gifts: Your Spiritually Empowered Service (Romans 12)
Heart: Your Passion for Service (Romans 1:8-10; 1 Timothy 1:3-5)
God has uniquely shaped you
for a special place of service.
- Monday: 1 Corinthians 12:1-11
- Tuesday: 1 Corinthians 12:12-20
- Wednesday: 1 Corinthians 12:21-30
- Thursday: Romans 1:8-15
- Friday: 1 Timothy 1:3-7
Next Steps from Today’s Message
- I will talk with two people close to me about my gifts and passions for ministry.
- If I am serving, I will think seriously about whether or not I am serving in the right place. If I am not serving in my SHAPE, I will find a place to use my gifts and passions at Fellowship.
- If I am not serving, I will actively look for a place to serve in my SHAPE and volunteer.
Home Church Questions
- Read 1 Corinthians 12.
- Read Romans 1:1-15.
- Is there anything that was new, memorable, or meaningful from this week’s message?
- Is there an immediate application you know you need to make?
- Who has read “A Purpose Driven Life” by Rick Warren? What did you think of it?
- What do you remember from the last time we studied how God has given each member of the body a SHAPE for service?
- Did you make any changes?
- If you had to commit right now, what would you say your spiritual gift is? Do the other people in the group affirm this?
- If someone in the group does not have any idea about their gift, use your group to give them feedback on what it might be.
- What ministries are you passionate about? What area do you love to serve in rather than just being “willing to serve”?
- Does this discussion give anyone an idea of where they should be serving?
- The Big Finish: Does everyone in the group have a place where they currently serve? If you do, how did you get there? If not, why?
New to Fellowship? We’re so glad you’re here today. Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card. Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium where you will receive a welcome gift as well as answers to any questions you may have about the different ministries here at Fellowship.
Christmas Offering Thank you Fellowship for your generosity in giving to the Christmas Offering. Because of your gifts, we received $25,252, which is enough to invest in our First Impressions with all that we had hoped for. Watch for these improvements over the coming months!
Home Church The Winter Session of Home Church begins next week. Want to learn more or get connected? See Shane at the Connection Center after service.
Father/Daughter Dance Saturday, February 11, 7-9:00 p.m. Fathers, we want you to have a special evening with your daughter to model how dating is supposed to be. Please take this opportunity to take your daughter (5th – 12th grade) to dinner and then join us here at Fellowship for a night of dancing and fun. Cost is $5 per daughter, registration deadline is February 3. Register at Fellowshipconway.org/Register. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OCC Reminder We would really appreciate and welcome all shoes boxes (no flip tops) and Christmas wrapping paper you have left over, or see on clearance after the Christmas season. You can leave them at the Connection Center and this will help “The Women at the Well” in their wrapping throughout the year as we prepare for OCC 2017!
Men’s 33 (Vol 6) Study Beginning February, 7 (6 week study) Tuesday evenings, 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday mornings, 5:30 a.m. Begin to think strategically about being a dad and prepare to launch healthy sons and daughters into the world. The six sessions include: Foundation, Grace-Based Parenting, True Greatness, Sons, Daughters, Decisions. Register at Fellowshipconway.org/Register.
Women’s Spring Bible Study Precept’s Matthew (Ch. 1-13) The King and the Kingdom of Heaven. Tuesdays beginning January 31, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (7 weeks). There is a nominal cost for the study guide and payment is due at time of sign-up. For more information see Mindy Chouinard (facilitator) at the Connection Center or contact her at 501-472-1248 or email@example.com.
Gerdes Drop In Replacement Shower Join us in assisting the Gerdes family by replacing items they lost in a recent house fire. Saturday, January 28, 2-4:00 p.m. Fellowship Atrium. Hostesses: Lesta Eberhard, Jean Fleisher, Diana Boone, Women’s Ministry. The Gerdes’ are registered at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and Target. Questions? Contact Lesta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly Budget Needs $23,033
Giving for Week Ending 12/25/16 39,172
Giving for Week Ending 01/01/17 24,325
Year to Date Needed 621,893
Year to Date Giving 643,140
Over (Under) Budget 21,248