Celebrate Courageous Trust
The Lord is My Light and My Salvation
Sermon Slides – Click here
Praise and Lament in the Psalms
Those who trust in the Lord are confident of His protection in times of trouble (27:1-6).
• Reliable History: Our experience with God is the basis for our trust in Him (1-3).
• Protective Presence: The presence of the Lord provides refuge, security, and perspective (4-6).
Those who trust in the Lord pray with confidence and wait patiently for His protection and guidance (27:7-14).
• Gracious Assistance: The faithful seek the face of the Lord above all else (7-10).
• Godly Guidance: The faithful find direction for life in the counsel of the Lord (11-12).
• Consistent Confidence: The faithful have confidence that the Lord will bless them (13).
• Patient Waiting: The faithful confidently wait on the Lord’s timing for deliverance (14).
IN TIMES OF TROUBLE AND DISTRESS
THE FAITHFUL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THE LORD
AND PRAY FOR HIS GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION.
- I will take inventory of God’s faithfulness to me through the years and share it with a friend
- I will “seek the face of God” by ________________________________________.
- I will pray for the LORD’s guidance and protection regarding _____________.
This Week’s Growth Guide
God’s Word is both central and critical to your spiritual growth.
We invite you to utilize the Growth Guide during the week to further your application of the Truth from the message.
Automate the Important
The mission of Fellowship could not be accomplished without the faithful giving of the body.
This summer we have made it easy to continue your faithful giving as you travel by automating your giving over the summer.
Check out the website above, or call the church office and ask for Emily for help.
• Girlfriends Gathering | July 19 | 6:30 p.m. | Topic: Parenting
anna Wanamaker, Judy Roach, heather Harrison, and Christina Howell will be our panel of women facilitating a discussion on parenting. Join us for an engaging evening where you will glean from the wisdom of other moms and be able to ask questions. Sign-up at the Connection Center. Child Care by RSVP to Shann@conwaycorp.net.
• Girlfriends Progressive Dinner | July 26 | 6:30 p.m.
Our annual gathering where we rotate homes in Jefferson Place subdivision while eating good food (appetizers, Entree, and dessert followed by swimming) in great company. Child care by RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets ($2) will be available at the Connection Center starting today through July 22.
Love Your Hindu Neighbor | July 17 | 6:30 p.m. | Summit Church/Conway
God has been moving many Hindus into our cities and neighborhoods. Visiting Fellowship Missionary, Rob Adams, will share the basics of Hindu culture/spirituality and obstacles Hindus have to Christianity, then prepare you to engage relationally with practical tips for sharing the love of Jesus with our Hindu neighbors.
NEXT – College and Young Adults | July 15 | 6:30-8:30p.m.
Summer Hangs – NEXT would like to invite any 17-25 year olds to a Summer hangout at the benton’s house. This is an informal gathering for students entering college or current NEXT people looking to connect in community over the summer. Additionally at this gathering, we will be sharing stories from the Czech republic mission trip! For Directions, Contact Zach Benton, email@example.com.
IFO Information/Training | July 24 | 6:00 p.m. | Fellowship Bible Church
This training is for you if:
• You are interested in welcoming INternational students/families and want more information.
• You have a heart for the nations, but don’t want to wait for a mission trip to minister.
• YOu love people and enjoy helping others feel right at home.
• You want more information about IFO and what it does.
• YOu are willing to share your experience with IFO and stories from relationships you have made.
Pizza will be provided for the night
childcare by RSVP to Shann@conwaycorp.net
Fellowship partners with Downline Ministry to equip our people to make disciples. Downline is now taking applications for next year’s class that kicks off in August. Apply now while space in next year’s class remains. Get more info or apply at DownlineConway.com/apply.
Weekly Budget 24,519
Giving For 7/01 13,535
Giving For 7/08 26,672
YTD Budget 49,038
YTD Giving 40,207
Over (under) (8,831)
Total Pledge 1,597,399
Click Here if you would like to give a gift.
To make a gift or a commitment to Generations, you can click Here.