Sermon Slides – Click here
General Revelation: The heavens declare the glory of God (19:1-6).
· All of creation is a clear and consistent witness to the glory of God (1-4).
· The sun is a powerful and universal witness to God’s majesty (2-4).
Special Revelation: The law of the Lord is perfect (19:7-11).
· The Word of the LORD is a perfect and reliable guide for the righteous (7-9).
· The Word of the LORD is a valuable and refreshing guide for the righteous (10-11).
Response to Revelation: Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight (19:12-14).
· The righteous seek the LORD to reveal their secret sins (12).
· The righteous pray to be protected from willful sins (13).
· The righteous desire that the deepest part of the being is pleasing to the LORD (14).
God’s revelation through creation and Scripture beckon
a response of obedience and trust.
- I will celebrate the Creator throughout the week.
- I pray for God to show me areas of sin in my life that are intentional and unintentional, and repent.
This Week’s Growth Guide
God’s Word is both central and critical to your spiritual growth.
We invite you to utilize the Growth Guide during the week to further your application of the Truth from the message.
- Monday – Genesis 1:1-2:3
- Tuesday – Romans 1:18-25
- Wednesday – Hebrews 4:8-13
- Thursday – 2 Timothy 3:10-17
- Friday – Psalm 27
Automate the Important
The mission of Fellowship could not be accomplished without the faithful giving of the body.
This summer we have made it easy to continue your faithful giving as you travel by automating your giving over the summer.
Check out the website above, or call the church office and ask for Emily for help.
• Girlfriends Gathering | July 19 | 6:30 p.m. | Topic: Parenting
Anna Wanamaker, Judy Roach, heather Harrison, and Christina Howell will be our panel of women facilitating a discussion on parenting. Join us for an engaging evening where you will glean from the wisdom of other moms and be able to ask questions. Sign-up at the Connection Center. Child Care by RSVP to Shann@conwaycorp.net.
• Girlfriends Progressive Dinner | July 26 | 6:30 p.m.
Our annual gathering where we rotate homes in Jefferson Place subdivision while eating good food (appetizers, entree, and dessert followed by swimming) in great company. Child care by RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets ($2) will be available at the Connection Center starting today through July 22.
Fellowship Student Ministries
• High School (9th-12th) – Grill & Chill at alan’s – July 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
All current High Schoolers are invited to join Alan and Shyanne at their house (2510 Apple Blossom Lane). We will be grilling hamburgers and playing games.
• Middle School (5th-8th) – Kickball at Laurel Park – July 18, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Join us for a night of bonding through sports at Laurel Park. We look forward to seeing you.
NEXT – College and Young Adults | July 15 | 6:30-8:30p.m.
Summer Hangs – NEXT would like to invite any 17-25 year olds to a Summer hangout at the benton’s house. This is an informal gathering for students entering college or current NEXT people looking to connect in community over the summer. Additionally at this gathering, we will be sharing stories from the Czech republic mission trip! For Directions, Contact Zach Benton, email@example.com.
Fellowship partners with Downline Ministry to equip our people to make disciples. Fellowship has had 39 go through the Downline Institute here in Conway over the last 4 years. Downline is now taking applications for next year’s class that kicks off in August. Apply now while space in next year’s class remains. Get more info or apply at DownlineConway.com/apply.
Perspectives | Aug 21- Nov 21 | 6:00 p.m. | Woodland Heights
God has a “world sized” role for every Christian in His global purposes. Whether people go to distant countries or stay at home is a secondary issue. The primary issue is what most people are hungry to discover: vision to live a life of purpose. Discovering that vision makes this course valuable, and perhaps crucial, for any Christian. Perspectives is a 15 week course designed around four vantage points or “perspectives” – Biblical, Historical, Cultural, and Strategic. Each one highlights different aspects of God’s global purpose. Perspectives will meet Tuesdays beginning August 21 from 6-9:00 p.m. The cost is $270. If you register and pay by August 1 you will receive the early bird special of $245. Free child care.
The GO Store
The Go Store is a great place to serve for all ages and abilities. you, your family, or a small group can serve once, monthly, or even become a regular volunteer. we would love to talk to you about options and ways to be involved! Contact Erica Cason at 870-391- 1514 for more information.
Click Here if you would like to give a gift.
To make a gift or a commitment to Generations, you can click Here.
Weekly Budget 24,519
Giving For 7/01 13,535
YTD Budget 24,519
YTD Giving 13,535
Over (under) (10,984)
Total Pledge 1,597,289