Giving What God Has Provided
For Sermon Slides click HERE
Look what I made!
The Festival of Pentecost (Leviticus 23:15-22)
• Gratitude: Faithful worshippers show their gratitude to the LORD by presenting an offering of what His blessing has produced (23:15-17).
• Thanksgiving: Faithful worshippers remember their redemption and are thankful for the LORD’S full provision that allows them to enjoy fellowship with Him (23:18-21).
• Provision: Faithful worshippers trust God for His provision by making provision for the poor and foreigners in their midst (23:22).
When the day of Pentecost had fully come,
they were all together in one place.
The Fulfillment of Pentecost (Acts 2:1)
• Timing: Christ fulfilled the Feast of Pentecost by gloriously producing the church on the very day the feast was celebrated (Acts 2:1).
• Principle: Christ inaugurates the blessings of the New Covenant on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:16-21).
God’s people regularly recognize
that all we have and create is a gift from God,
entrusted to us to mange well,
so they generously share with others and offer gifts to God.
- Monday: Acts 2:1-13
- Tuesday: Acts 2:14-28
- Wednesday: Acts 2:29-41
- Thursday: Acts 2:42-47
- Friday: Leviticus 23:23-25
Next Steps from Today’s Message
- I will offer my gifts to the Lord by serving Him with my abilities.
- I will rededicate myself to the life and work of the church because it is Christ’s gift to His Father.
New to Fellowship? We’re so glad you’re here today. Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card. Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium where you will receive a welcome gift, as well as answers to any questions you may have about the different ministries here at Fellowship. You can also send us a message at any time by clicking here. One of our staff would love to connect with you to help with any questions you have.
Upcoming Men’s Small Group Study This 10-week study starts Tuesday, July 11, 6:30pm, and will help teach and challenge men to embrace biblical manhood. Cost for workbook is $15. Sign by clicking here. Contact Andy Chouinard for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girlfriends Progressive Dinner Great food and even better company! Join other women for a Progressive Dinner, Wednesday, July 26, 6-8:30 p.m. in the Jefferson Place subdivision. Cost is a minimum donation of $2 and will go to benefit the Bethlehem House Ministry. Childcare available upon request. Sign by clicking here. Contact Charlotte Strickland at email@example.com for more information.
Home Church Ministry Fall Launch Home Church, Fellowship’s community ministry, is our primary way for the body of Fellowship to connect relationally with God and with each other through prayer, study, and serving together. Our Home Church ministry will kick off for the fall on August 13. We would love to help you find and connect with a great Home Church. Click here for more information on how to get connected.
IFO Host Families Needed International Friendship Outreach is looking for American families who can welcome and host international students August 10 – 13. This is an incredible opportunity to leave missional fingerprints here in Conway. Families who are interested can contact Miseon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-205-9207.
Family Sunday Family Sunday offers us the chance to come together before the Lord to worship, pray, and partake of communion as believers of all ages. Our next Family Sunday is coming up on August 6. Questions? Contact Heather Fulmer or Heather McKinney for more information.
Serve with Fellowship Kids this Fall Use your gifts to make a difference in a child’s life on Sunday mornings by serving in our Kids Ministry this fall. Beginning August 13, we need volunteers for classroom teachers, hall monitors, sound, and more! Contact Heather Fulmer or Heather McKinney for more information.
Upcoming Perspectives Class Experience God’s heart for the nations and encounter His plan through the World Christian Movement. This 15-week class will help you discover practical and strategic opportunities to leverage your passions, training, and expertise for His glory. Tuesday nights, 6:00 – 9:00pm beginning August 29. Click here for more information or to register.
Easy Giving for Faithful Stewardship Fellowship’s mission and ministry is dependent on God’s provision through the faithful giving of the Fellowship family. Your giving is both an act of worship and a discipline of stewardship. There are several convenient ways you can respond in worship with your giving. You can also learn more about any of these ways to give by clicking here or contact Eric Barnes.
- Sunday Morning Offering: You can give via check, cash, or with one of the available envelopes, and place it in the offering basket or tithe boxes during our Sunday morning Worship service.
- Online or on the Fellowship App: click here to set up recurring giving or make a one-time gift.
- Bank Draft EFT: Very simple to set up and manage with no fees to Fellowship. EFT drafts can be set up for the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th of the month. Email Lesta Eberhard at email@example.com and let her know the amount, start date, and frequency of your gift, as well as a scanned copy of a voided check.
Submit a Prayer Request Our staff, elders, and prayer teams would love to be praying for and with you! You can use the Connection Card to submit a prayer request on Sunday morning, or ask for prayer at anytime through the Fellowship App or our website by clicking here.
Weekly Budget Needs $24,808
Giving for Week Ending 06/25/17 $25,658
Giving for Week Ending 07/02/17 $20,375
Year to Date Needed $10,602
Year to Date Giving $16,590
Over (Under) Budget $5,988