“Reaching the World with the Good News”
Sermon Slides – Click here
• Jerusalem: Across the Room to People Like Me and Near Me
• Judea and Samaria: Across the Street to People Like Me but Not Near Me
• Remotest Part of the World: Across the Ocean to People Far Away and Unlike Me
• Make Disciples: Reproduce Faithful Followers of Jesus Christ
• Baptizing: Full Initiation into the Life of Christ at Conversion
• Teaching Them to Observe: Training and Equipping for Life
(2 Timothy 2:1-2)
• Be Strong in Grace: A Foundation of Personal Spiritual Growth
• Entrust to Qualified People: Intentional Investment in Others
• Qualified to Teach Others: Developing Second Generation Disciples
Fellowship Bible Church
owns the responsibility for every believer
to be involved in sharing the gospel message.
This Week’s Growth Guide
God’s Word is both central and critical to your spiritual growth.
We invite you to utilize the Growth Guide during the week to further your application of the Truth from the message.
Monday – Acts 1:1-8
Tuesday – Matthew 28:16-20
Wednesday – 2 Timothy 2:1-2
Thursday – Psalm 96
Friday – Romans 1:16-17
Summer Connections – Check out the bulletin for the following summer opportunities to connect and serve.
• Middle School Kick Ball (Laurel Park)
• High School Tacos4Life
• Girlfriends Progressive Dinner
• Girlfriends Gathering
• NEXT Summer Hangs
Automate the Important
The mission of Fellowship could not be accomplished without the faithful giving of the body.
This summer we have made it easy to continue your faithful giving as you travel by automating your giving over the summer.
Check out the website above, or call the church office and ask for Emily for help.
Father’s Day Slideshow | June 17
We want to celebrate the great dads of fellowship. Email one photo to email@example.com, or drop it off at the church office before 2 p.m. on Monday, June 11 to be part of the father’s Day slide show. please use a high-resolution image for best results.
NEXT – College and Young Adults | July 15 | 6:30-8:30p.m.
Summer Hangs – NEXT would like to invite any 17-25 year olds to a Summer hangout at the benton’s house. This is an informal gathering for students entering college or current NEXT people looking to connect in community over the summer. Addtionally at this gathering, we will be sharing stories from the czech republic mission trip! For Directions, Contact Zach Benton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fellowship Student Ministries | Contact email@example.com
• High School (9th-12th) – Tacos4Life (Dave Ward). Come hang out with friends and eat great food. June 12, 6 p.m. Contact Alan for more information.
• Middle School (5th-8th) – Kick Ball at Lauren Park. Join us for a fun night of bonding through sports. June 13, 6 p.m. Contact Alan for more information.
• Girlfriends Gathering, July 19, 6 p.m. Sign-ups begin July 1. More details to come.
• Girlfriends Progressive Dinner, July 26, 6:30 p.m. – Jefferson Place Subdivision – More details to come!
Fellowship partners with Downline Ministry to equip our people to make disciples. Fellowship has had 39 go through the Downline Institute here in Conway over the last 4 years. Downline is now taking applications for next year’s class that kicks off in August. Apply now while space in next year’s class remains. Get more info or apply at DownlineConway.com/apply.
Perspectives | Aug 21- Nov 21 | 6:00 p.m. | Woodland Heights
God has a “’world sized” role for every Christian in His global purposes. Whether people go to distant countries or stay at home is a secondary issue. The primary issue is what most people are hungry to discover: vision to live a life of purpose. Discovering that vision makes this course valuable, and perhps crucial, for any Christian. Perspectives is a 15 week course designed around four vantage points or “perspectives” – Biblical. Historical, Cultural, and Strategic. Each one highlights different aspects of God’s global purpose. Perspectives will meet Tuesdays beginning August 21 from 6-9:00 p.m. The cost is $270. If you register and pay by August 1 you will receive the early bird special of $245. Free child care.
The GO Store
The Go Store is a great place to serve for all ages and abilities. you, your family, or a small group can serve once, monthly, or even become a regular volunteer. We would love to talk to you about options and ways to be involved! Contact Erica Cason at 870-391 1514 for more information.
Click Here if you would like to give a gift.
To make a gift or a commitment to Generations, you can click Here.
Weekly Budget 24,808
Giving For 5/27 19,000
Giving For 6/04 23,641
YTD Budget 1,191,041
YTD Giving 1,168,023
Over (under) (23,018)
Total Pledge 1,544,017