A Gift for the Whole World
Sermon Slides Click here
The Gospel is Unchanging Truth
It’s Good News
It’s All Grace
The Gospel is Undiminished Power
By Time and Space
Outside the Lines
- Monday: Luke 22:39-53
- Tuesday: Luke 22:54-65
- Wednesday: Luke 22:66-23:7
- Thursday: Luke 23:8-25
- Friday: Luke 23:26-56
Next Steps from Today’s Message
- I will learn a simple and effective gospel presentation so God can use me to share the gift of the gospel with others.
- I will pray for God to clearly show me how I can be globally involved with the spread of the gospel and walk in obedience.
- I will be sensitive to opportunities that God gives me to share the Good News of how He has transformed my life.
Home Church Questions
- Epaphras appears three times in the Bible (Colossians 1:7; 4:12; Philemon 1:23). Based on these three passages, what kind of man do you think he was?
- Why is the gospel more powerful and appropriate than other good ideas or concepts- things like peace, food, clothing?
- Why is person to person God’s chosen method, when He could have chosen other methods (messages in the sky, angelic messengers, email, etc.)?
- Paul is emphatic in Colossians 1:3-8 that the gospel is truth. How has this presented a challenge to you as you have shared the gospel in today’s culture?
- Who in your life does God want you to share the gift of the gospel with this week?
Easter is a celebration of hope. Yet, millions of children worldwide have never heard of that hope. God is giving us the opportunity to be His hands and feet and to share the hope and Good News of the gospel through sending OCC shoeboxes. This year Fellowship’s goal is 6100 gospel opportunities with 2400 of those being packed during our church wide packing party in September.
On Easter Sunday, we will be taking a special offering for the September packing party. To cover the cost of all boxes, including shipping, will take $38,400. Every
16 seconds a child comes to Christ through Operation Christmas Child! Please join us in continuing that legacy of HOPE by participating in our Easter Offering.
New to Fellowship? We’re so glad you’re here today! Inside the bulletin, you will find a Connection Card. Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium where you will receive a welcome gift, as well as answers to any questions you may have about the different ministries here at Fellowship.
Fellowship Kids Journey to the Cross This experience brings the death and resurrection of Jesus to life through storytelling and interaction. Your kids don’t want to miss this experience during both Fellowship Kids services today and April 1. We would love to have your help with leading our children on this journey next week. If you would like to be a journey leader, email Heather at email@example.com.
New to Fellowship? Fellowship 101 is a great way to explore Fellowship, learn about our values, why we do things the way we do, and get answers to any questions you might have (but haven’t been sure who to ask). Whether you’re just checking us out or have been visiting Fellowship for a while, we hope you’ll join us Sunday, April 8 at 9:00 a.m. Stop by the Connection Center or sign up online at fellowshipconway.org/register and let us know you will be there. We are excited to share with you everything there is about Fellowship!
Fellowship on the River Mark your calendars to join us back at the river (Toad Suck Park) for our annual church wide picnic Sunday, April 29. More information coming including ways you can get involved in this fun event! Food ticket sales start April 1.
Men’s Muster Men, mark your calendars for our annual Men’s Muster coming up April 20-22. This is a great opportunity to get refreshed in creation and spend some time getting sharpened by other men as we engage with each other through God’s Word. We are excited to have Dr. Richard Howe as our guest speaker this year. He will be providing us with tools to defend and share our faith in an ever growing hostile world. Cost is $165 (only $20 due at sign up to reserve your spot). Sign up at
Fellowshipconway.org/Register or stop by the Connection Center.
Downline Conway Interest Lunch If you would like to hear and learn more about Downline, join us for lunch here at Fellowship Sunday, April 8, 12:30 (Kids Worship Room). RSVP to Tara@downlineconway.com.
• Mobile Pack for Tacos4Life – April 12-14, Conway Expo Center sign up at t4lmobilepack.com.
• IFO Petit Jean Hike April 14 – Take your family on a hike with International students from UCA and Hendrix. Contact Miseon Seong for more information,
501-205-9207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Arkansas Mission of Mercy Free Dental Clinic, April 26-28. Volunteers needed. For more information go to www.rsvp.com/ArMOM2018Conway.
Click Here if you would like to give a gift.
Weekly Budget Needs 24,808
Giving for Week Ending 03/11/18 19,606
Giving for Week Ending 03/18/18 17,877
Year to Date Needed 918,904
Year to Date Giving 924,384
Over (Under) Budget 5,480
Generations Total 1,537,202
Received to Date 632,382