Song of Solomon
The Maturity of True Love (6:4-8:7)
His Mature Praise of His Lover: His Original Love Expanded (6:4-12)
An Appeal by Old Friends: Their Complete Dedication to Each Other (6:13)
A Mature Couple Expressing Love: Their Complete Comfort with One Another (7:1-10)
A Vacation to the Countryside: Their Appropriate Display of their Love for All to See (7:11-8:4)
The Seal of Perfect Love: Their Complete Security of their Love (8:5-7)
True love matures
in the context of dedication, affection,
comfort with one another, and the security of deep love.
- Monday: Song of Songs 1:1-2:7
- Tuesday: Song of Songs 2:8-3:5
- Wednesday: Song of Songs 3:6-5:1
- Thursday: Song of Songs 5:2-6:3
- Friday: Song of Songs 8:8-14
Next Steps from Today’s message
- I will commit to grow the mature love of my marriage for the rest of my life.
- I will take the issues of my heart to the Lord because I am safe with Him.
Home Church Questions
- Seriously consider if you need to have some important conversations with your spouse about issues raised in the message before you attend Home Church.
- Read Song of Solomon 6:4-8:7.
- Discuss the message. Is there anything that stood out as important, new, challenging, or helpful?
- What has been the biggest obstacles to the development of mature love in your marriage?
- What makes you feel secure in your relationships in general?
- What makes you feel secure in your marriage?
- What are the limits of appropriate displays of affection for married couples?
- After an argument, what allows you to forgive and find reconciliation?
- How does God treat us after we have been alienated from Him? What can we learn about marriage from that?
New to Fellowship? // We’re so glad you’re here today // Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card // Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium // We will give you a welcome gift and answer any questions about the different ministries here at Fellowship.
Men’s Muster // Men, mark your calendars for April 8-10, and join us at the Men’s Muster // Shepherd of the Ozarks will be the setting to relax, recharge, play, fellowship, be challenged, and meet with God // Registration at www.fellowshipconway.org/2016muster.
Spring Work Day // March 19, 8-1:00 p.m. lunch provided // Serve alongside your “Fellowship Family” to prepare the campus for everyone who will walk through our doors Easter morning // There are jobs for everyone, every age // Email Shane at email@example.com to reserve a spot.
Crucifixion Dinner // Friday, March 25, 6:30 p.m. // Join us as we participate in Good Friday through the Crucifixion Dinner // Child care provided for ages 6 and under – RSVP to Shann@conwaycorp.net.
April Bible Study ”I’M CURIOUS…” A Biblical Model for Engaging Relationally // April 3, 10, 17 at 10:45 a.m. // A deeper look into the pattern of Jesus’ interactions with individuals to learn how to positively engage with others right where they are // Whether meeting someone new, disciplining someone, working with a colleague, speaking with friends, spouse or family – this model will transform the way you interact with others, and help you increase your relational impact in their lives and yours.
Youth Mission Yard Sale // April 2 from 7-1:00 p.m. // FSM will be having a missions yard sale to raise money for both the Mission Arlington & Czech Republic mission trips // Donation of yard sale items are needed and will be accepted from Monday, March 28 – Friday, April 1, during regular office hours and until 8:00 p.m. each night // All money raised at the yard sale will go directly to mission team members.
Fellowship 101 // New to Fellowship? Join us Sunday, April 17 (session 1) and April 24 (session 2) 9:00 a.m. in the Library (located on the second floor) You will learn about our ministries, priorities, and how the Lord is leading at Fellowship.
July 1 – February 28, 2016
Weekly Budget Needs $21,577
Giving for 02/21/16 20,365
Giving for 02/28/16 20,533
Year to Date Needed 753,811
Year to Date Giving 776,018
Over (Under) Budget 22,207