Christ called you to be a disciple, and to make disciples. Though simple, discipleship is not easy. If you have every heard the call to make disciples and wished for some help in learning what it looks like, then you are not alone.
The 2014 Women’s Downline Summit will explore the two-fold call of Christ to “Come, follow. Go, make.” With insightful teaching, we’ll discover the implications of Christ’s call for us as the church today, and how to effectively do discipleship in our churches, communities, and homes.
The Women’s Downline Summit is:
- A short drive from Conway
- Quick. You’ll be gone less than 36 hours
- Affordable ($65 or $95 depending on the sleeping option you choose plus a few meals and gas)
- Relaxing stay a the Hyatt Place hotel to unwind and connect with other ladies after the conference sessions.
- Will not only give you some equipping in areas of discipleship & doing life with others for the Kingdom, but would also provide a path to go about doing it?
- Friday evening thru Saturday afternoon (February 28 – March 1)
Would you take the opportunity & allow yourself to be poured into so that you could be used to multiply your life out through others?
You guessed it! Such an opportunity does exist & it is happening February 28 & March 1 in Memphis, TN. The cost is low & the impact is great. You can find more specifics on the Women’s Downline Summit here: http://www.downlinesummit.com/women
We are asking you to intentionally make a choice to put this conference on your schedule now and protect that weekend to invest in understanding how God wants to use you to multiply His Kingdom through people just like you & me! What could God do with a bunch of women from Fellowship who have the tools & passion to see their lives multiplied through discipleship? We cannot wait to see!
Sign up and pay via paypal below.