Before filling out the Facility Request Form below, please carefully read through the following room usage guidelines. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Fellowship Office or contact Lisa Gerdes.
Room Usage Guidelines:
- All rooms used will be cleaned and left in the condition they were found (includes sweeping and/or vacuuming of floors).
- Furniture in the Atrium is not to be moved by anyone except by an authorized staff person.
- Please do not use rooms you didn’t request and/or were not assigned.
- If using the kitchen, please wash, dry and put away all dishes used. Wipe all counter tops, stove, etc. Do not leave any food in the refrigerator. Please take everything with you.
- Paper products (plates, silverware, etc) will not be provided by the church. Please bring your own.
- All trash from the event will be taken to the dumpster.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned before storing.
- Child care rooms – all tables and chairs will be cleaned, all toys will be disinfected, and all diapers and trash will be taken to the dumpster.
- Table cloths are to be spot treated as needed, laundered, hung on hangers and returned to Fellowship within 3 days. If utilizing Fellowship’s table cloths, you will be sent a copy of instructions.
- When leaving, all lights are to be turned off and doors (front, back, and side) are to be checked and locked.
- If your event goes beyond the original date requested because of weather or other circumstances, it is your responsibility to reschedule. The room you were using might already be scheduled for another event.