Fellowship Men’s Ministry is doing something new this year, and we’re asking you to join with us. We won’t be having Men’s Muster in 2015 (we’ll return to SOTO for Muster in 2016); instead, we’ll be having “Men at Work” here in Conway May 1-2. We’ll have fellowship on Friday evening and work together to serve the needs of the body on Saturday. You still get to experience awesome fun, games, and teamwork like at Muster. . . but you get to sleep in your own bed Friday night, and we’ll get you home by dinner on Saturday evening.
On Saturday of the event “Men at Work” will be addressing work projects brought to our attention within the Fellowship family. This is an opportunity to invest a portion of your time and talents in eternity by being a blessing to members of the body in need of help. The men from Renewal Ranch are going to partner with us by working some of the projects on Thursday and Friday. If you are already in a Home Church, this is an opportunity to strengthen your home church by drawing closer together in fellowship and service. If you have not yet joined a Home Church this will be an opportunity to meet and interact with men that you might want to be around more, i.e possible Home Church after this event!
- We’re asking each man to donate $20 to the event to cover the cost of a t-shirt and some of the cost of materials needed for projects.
- You can sign up at the Connection Center at Fellowship or at the bottom of this page.
- Please fill out the skills survey when you sign up. This will help us to know how best to team you up with other men to make effective teams.
- Rally your Home Church guys!
- Please sign up as early as you can. The sooner you sign up, the easier it is for us to plan and organize the work projects.
- If you know of work projects for widows, elderly, or the otherwise needy, let us know. We may be able to address them!
Here is the “Men at Work” agenda as it currently stands:
Friday Night, May 1 at Fellowship Conway
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm Gather and welcome
- 7:10 Worship & teaching message
- 7:45 Icebreaker
- Fellowship & games (If you have a favorite, bring it!)
- 11:00 Soft closing and men disperse for home to get some rest
Saturday, May 2
- 8:30 am Men’s Breakfast at Fellowship
- 9:15 Team finalization, logistics discussion and safety reminder
- 9:30 Teams go to their work projects
- Sack lunch will be provided
- 4:00 pm Teams return back to Fellowship
- 4:15 Team reports, worship, & concluding message
- gatorade and snacks provided
- 6:00 pm Dismissed for home
Will you come together with the men of Fellowship and get to work for Christ in our community!
– Men’s Ministry Leadership Team