What is InFellowship?
InFellowship is Fellowship’s online “community” and database portal which will allow you to better connect and communicate with Fellowship, update your contact information for the church’s records, as well as conveniently manage payments and even review your giving information.
Why Register with InFellowship?
Once registered, you can:
- Update your personal profile for you and your family: If you’ve ever turned in a communication card, served on a ministry team, or given to Fellowship…then your information is a already part of our records. By registering with InFellowship, you’re connecting to your church information and able to keep it up-to-date.
- View our online church directory: InFellowship is Fellowship’s online church directory. This is where you can go to find contact information for those who have opted to do be a part of the directory.
- Save time when registering for events and classes: Once registered, you’ll be able to easily sign up and pay online for events, classes, activities, or study materials.
- Find and connect with a Home Church: Search our roster of available Home Church groups, contact a Home Church leader, or sign up to join a group.
- Register and pay for Home Church childcare: Sign up your kids (age eight and under) for Home Church childcare and pay through one of our customizable payment plans.
- Give online or manage recurring giving: You can also download your giving statements for easy access to check your giving history.
How do I get started?
Creating a profile is easy! Just click on the ‘Create Your Account’ button below to get started. Don’t forget to add a photo (head shot) of yourself for the optional church directory, if you would like to do so. NOTE: An e-mail address is required to register for InFellowship. Choose ‘Already Have Account’, if you have previously set up an InFellowship profile.
What about privacy?
You can manage and customize Privacy settings which will allow you to determine what information from your Profile can be viewed by others within the InFellowship online database.