Fellowship Men’s Ministry Mission Statement:
Fellowship Men’s Ministry invites other men to join in God’s story, equipping them and walking with them to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our Goals for this ministry year:
- To foster closer relationships with God and each other
- By providing equipping classes for the development of Biblical manhood.
- By providing opportunity and encouragement to engage with one another at a Proverbs 27:17 level and beyond.
- By partnering with home church leadership to encourage this level of engagement within home churches.
- To encourage and equip men to be actively engaged in disciple-making relationships
- By emphasizing the importance of and call to disciple making
- By emphasizing the priority of discipleship of our children
- By providing practical discipleship teaching at Saturday morning breakfasts.
- Through example.
- To mobilize people to meet the physical needs of members of the church and community
- By developing a structure through which needs can be communicated and matched to people who can meet them.
- By investigating the feasibility of creating a disaster response team.
2017 Men’s Ministry Schedule
Contact Andy Chouinard at email@example.com for more information on any upcoming Men’s Ministry events or ways to connect with Fellowship’s Men’s Ministry.
Men’s Muster | Friday, April 20 – Sunday, April 22, 2018 | More information coming soon! | Contact Andy Chouinard for questions or more information. | Come and get away with other men in a meaningful way as we refuel and reconnect with God, as well as encourage and challenge each other to grow into the men that God has called us to be.