Men’s Muster 2019
Men, join us for a weekend away to connect, relax, and recharge. This is a great opportunity to spend some time getting sharpened by other men and refreshed by God as you enjoy the amazing setting in His creation at Shepherd of the Ozarks (near Harriet, Arkansas).
We’re excited to have Dr. Richard Howe of Southern Evangelical Seminary join us as a guest speaker.
Dr. Howe will help us wrestle with and through faith doubts that Satan and the world might throw at us. You’ll leave with a stronger faith than you came with!
Bring your fishing pole, your son (age 16 and up), the men from your Home Church, and come enjoy the 2019 Men’s Muster.
Cost: $150 for adults, $75 for boys 17 and under if you sign up by March 10.
After March 11: $165 for adults, $85 for boys 17 and under.
Registration Deadline is April 1.
Fellowship Men’s Ministry Mission Statement:
Fellowship Men’s Ministry invites other men to join in God’s story, equipping them and walking with them to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our Goals for this ministry year:
- To foster closer relationships with God and each other
- By providing equipping classes for the development of Biblical manhood.
- By providing opportunity and encouragement to engage with one another at a Proverbs 27:17 level and beyond.
- By partnering with home church leadership to encourage this level of engagement within home churches.
- To encourage and equip men to be actively engaged in disciple-making relationships
- By emphasizing the importance of and call to disciple making
- By emphasizing the priority of discipleship of our children
- By providing practical discipleship teaching at Saturday morning breakfasts.
- Through example.
- To mobilize people to meet the physical needs of members of the church and community
- By developing a structure through which needs can be communicated and matched to people who can meet them.
- By investigating the feasibility of creating a disaster response team.