Fellowship Men’s Ministry Mission Statement:
Fellowship Men’s Ministry invites other men to join in God’s story, equipping them and walking with them to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our Goals for this ministry year:
- To foster closer relationships with God and each other
- By providing equipping classes for the development of Biblical manhood.
- By providing opportunity and encouragement to engage with one another at a Proverbs 27:17 level and beyond.
- By partnering with home church leadership to encourage this level of engagement within home churches.
- To encourage and equip men to be actively engaged in disciple-making relationships
- By emphasizing the importance of and call to disciple making
- By emphasizing the priority of discipleship of our children
- By providing practical discipleship teaching at Saturday morning breakfasts.
- Through example.
- To mobilize people to meet the physical needs of members of the church and community
- By developing a structure through which needs can be communicated and matched to people who can meet them.
- By investigating the feasibility of creating a disaster response team.
2017 Men’s Ministry Schedule
Contact Andy Chouinard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on any upcoming Men’s Ministry events or ways to connect with Fellowship’s Men’s Ministry.
Father & Daughter Dance | REGISTER HERE
Date: Saturday, February 24 | Time: 7- 9PM | Location: At Fellowship | Location: $5 per daughter (max $15 per family) | Questions: Andy Chouinard
This annual event sponsored by Fellowship Men’s Ministry is a special night where girls have Dad or GrandDad all to themselves. Laugh, snack, and dance the night away. This year’s theme is Barn Dance! The dance will have live music and social dances. . . including instruction. So no worries if you can’t dance! It’s easy and really fun! Deadline to sign up is February 11.
Contact: Andy Chouinard for any questions or more information.
Men’s Muster | REGISTER HERE
Date: Friday, April 20 & Saturday, April 21 | Cost: $165 | Location: Shepherd of the Ozarks Retreat & Conference Center | Questions: Andy Chouinard
Men, join us for a weekend away to connect, relax, and recharge. This is a great opportunity to spend some time getting sharpened by other men and refreshed by God as you enjoy the amazing setting in His creation at Shepherd of the Ozarks (near Harriet, Arkansas).
This year, we’re excited to have Dr. Richard Howe of Southern Evangelical Seminary join us as a guest speaker. Dr. Howe brings solid, relatable tools for us to get equipped in defending our faith.
Bring your fishing pole, the men from your Home Church, a neighbor or buddy, and come enjoy the 2018 Men’s Muster.