Welcome to the Women’s ministry (Girlfriend’s) page of Fellowship Bible Church. Girlfriend’s is open to all women at Fellowship, 18 years and older. Our mission is to deepen our relationship with God and one another. We do that through Bible studies, Girlfriend Gatherings, and a Fall Conference. Join us now or anytime! See details below for upcoming studies, events, and opportunities to connect with other women. Questions? Contact our Women’s Ministry Director, Charlotte Strickland, to learn more about women’s ministry here at Fellowship.
Our Girlfriends Ministry Core Values
- Befriend (connect) – Events, Girlfriend Gatherings
- Believe – (Jesus) – Bible Studies, Prayer, Retreat/Conference
- Become (growth) – Ministry (Girlfriends Give Back), Discipleship
Fall 2019 Line-up!
Check out opportunities to get involved:
- Book study – Jesus Lover of a Woman’s Soul (Tuesdays beginning Aug 27, 12-1 pm). Jesus treated women as no man had ever treated them before. Him warmth, personal attention, tenderness, sound teaching, and compassion toward women were revolutionary. Journey alongside some New Testament women as they experience His love and care for them – the same love and care He offers every woman today. Email Tiffany for more information or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Childcare by RSVP to email@example.com
- Book study – Jesus the One and Only (Tuesdays beginning Aug 27, 6:30 pm). Based primarily on the book of Luke, this study is a careful examination of the life of Christ. You will be introduced to an intimate Savior as you get an up close and personal portrait of the life of Jesus the Messiah. Email Susan Woole for more information or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Childcare by RSVP to email@example.com
- Celebrate 10 years of Girlfriends – Chili, Chocolate, and Chihuahuas (Sept 7, 6:00 pm). What more could you want – chili, chocolate, and a movie with friends? Come celebrate the 10th anniversary of starting Girlfriends and enjoy connecting with other women from Fellowship.
- Girlfriend’s Retreat – October 11-13 at Ferncliff Conference Center, west of Little Rock. Do you long to get away from everyday responsibilities and take time to worship God and connect with other women? You know you need this! Discounted early bird registration $105 from August 18 to September 15. Registration cost is $120 from September 16 through September 27. For more info contact Lesta Eberhard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girlfriend Gathering – Leadership with Cathy Lee. November 7th. Time and location TBD.
Stay Connected to Fellowship’s Girlfriends Ministry!
Follow us on social media to stay updated with Girlfriends Ministry throughout the week!