With 7 weeks left in the Middle School Wednesday night calendar, we are launching a 6-week curriculum called “Souled Out.” Each week we will cover an area of our lives that need to be evaluated in terms of being completely souled out to God.
We have taken our time in planning and prepping to ensure we hit the students with truth very relative to their lives. We are also giving a sheet to take home every one of the weeks with a daily reading that will reinforce what they learned about and discussed on Wednesday. I would love for parents to take this as an opportunity to read with their kids and share thoughts and life on the different subjects. You will not need to be a theologian to do this, just intentional.
The 6 weeks of topics are:
1) Intro to Souled Out (this Wednesday, April 11th)
2) Souled Out in Consumption (media)
3) Souled Out in Relating (all relationships)
4) Souled Out in Devotion (what does your life revolve around)
5) Souled Out in Forgiveness (why we can forgive)
6) Souled Out in Surrender (Giving our all to He who gave all)
We are finishing the school year strong, so keep encouraging your students to come and be part of Fellowship Student Ministries!